custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like spring!

I love this time of year when we are starting the change from winter to spring.. The trees outside my home are looking very spring like with all the buds.. quite a change from the winter look..

I look forward to cleaning out closets and freshening up my own home this time of year, it always gets me out of the winter doldrums! Mind you that doesn't mean I will really get it done but I like to dream.. Last year I finally got drapes up in my living room--after having them ready for 3 years. I still have the sample fabric hanging over the rod in my dining room -maybe this year I'll get that done.. I decided to totally change my color scheme after years of green and red.. to aqua and teal.. it's fresh and fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment