custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am so grateful for all my wonderful clients and friends. I am thankful for all the business you bring my way and that we are able to help each other thru these times...

I am grateful as well to just be here, I haven't forgotten that I almost lost my life and everyday is very sweet in-spite of all the trials and tribulations..  I am grateful that my fateful heart experience has lead other women I know to be more serious about their bodies and the symptoms they are having--Take them seriously and check your heart!! 

But most of all I am grateful for my precious son, Jarod without who I would be lost. He is a gem all 6'2" of him and all his goofy friends--teenagers!  He still says "I Love you Momma" everytime he goes out the door--what a treasure!!

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

1 comment: