custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's a snow day


I love how muffled and quiet it feels on a snow day. I am enjoying being house bound, my son has been very sick since the 9th-- really sick, poor fella! He's 6'2" and not quite 14 years old and I forget myself that he is still my "little boy" since he looks so grown up. He is taking a turn for the better finally!

Never the less I am enjoying a weather imposed vacation- only if I could have gone somewhere warm, sunny and relaxing-- oh well not in the cards so I'm enjoying what we've got  SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Flourite Clay Based Plant Gravel 7 Kilo (Catalog Category: Aquarium / Plant Care Products)

    ReplyDelete