custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

Orion and Somfy

Remember the spotlight we did on the fantastic Somfy automated systems? Take a look at these gorgeous decorative drapery ornamentations, just some of the options produced by Orion, that work with the Somfy systems!
  
(Clockwise from top-left: Iron, Italian, Wood, Tuscany)

We can also customize the traversing bars with these options from the SleekFascia Collection, also by Orion:

The summer sun is headed our way! Contact Designs by Mara to start the conversation about the beauty of Orion and the ease of Somfy!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful designs Kathy, you have given me a lot to think about. I came across your blog because a friend of mine was telling me I should decorate kitchen hardware because my home was looking a bit dated, so I went online and here I am. I'm happy I did because you have given me all sorts of ideas, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete