custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Decorating


I'm loving how my holiday home decor turned out this year. Once again I had to downsize.. It was a bit of a challenge going thru everything and making sure I had all my favorite things set aside to use..
 I had to finally let my huge 8' tree go this year since I keep moving into smaller places.. there's never goning to be room for it! I love the scale of this new one.. Just big enough to hold all my treasures!

my sewing treasure ornament



The Three Wisemen candle holders were my Mom's, she got them in the 1960's and kept them wrapped in the original box for all these years. The small Nativity scene belonged to my mother's parents Grandpa and Grandma Macy.. It was there first Nativity set on 1924, it is still stored in the original box with a handwritten note from Grandma telling how they got the set. My Grandma Macy was a great history keeper for the family. I have many ornaments on my tree with little notes and dates from when the family purchased them.. such treasures !!

No comments:

Post a Comment