custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Monday, July 8, 2013

Exciting News!!

 

designs by mara, inc has become an Exciting Windows! affiliate! 

Over the the last 17 years I have invested time and energy to advance myself to become a true expert in the field of window fashions and soft furnishings. I want to position dbm to excel in the field! Joining forces with this national brand seemed like the next logical step to achieve this goal. 

I am so excited about this new partnership and what it will mean to my existing and new clients! I will have access to new and unique resources, exceptional training, national support and promotions. Exciting Windows! is supported by well known HGTV Interior Designer Michael Payne, what an honor to have access to such a talented man!



My new Exciting Windows! website will be up and operational soon and I am looking forward to sharing this with everyone! But for now check out the link below for a sneak peek....


We won't be moving, we won't be changing phone numbers or email, Junior and Buddy will still greet you at the door, you will still get the same people on the phone (well sort of, see below)... We will be stepping up our customer service and streamlining our systems to provide exceptional service to all of our clients! 

We do have a new face in the showroom Phoebe Garcia. She will be taking on the management of the showroom/storefront so I can be more accessible to my clients!



I can hardly wait to share all the new and exciting things to come!! Look forward to more updates soon... Hope you are all enjoying your Summer.... Mara

1 comment: