custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year bring it on 2014!

Here's to hoping that everyone had awesome time with friends and families over the Christmas Season. I enjoyed some great times with my employees, my son and our silly animals! Sidenote: My son has decided that I may become a crazy old cat lady.... they are my favorite (don't let Junior or Buddy hear me say that)
the boys resting up for 2014

I'm not one for setting resolutions for the new year...but this year I am feeling a new sense of hope and encouragement.. It could be due to hiring my fantastic new assistant Phoebe. She has so many great ideas and has been a great motivator and supporter. Its nice to have some fresh ideas and new blood so to speak. I highly recommend bringing someone new to your team to help recharge yourself! I've been amazed by the changes all the way around!!

Phoebe and I have a little holiday fun!

As designs by mara, inc / Exciting Windows! by mara moves forward into 2014 we will be hosting monthly events to promote our business as well as feature other local business people. Our "education center" will be featuring classes and seminars for everyone and anyone. The Rustic Duchess will continue to have monthly furniture painting classes featuring Masion Blanche Chalk paint. Keep an eye on our blog and facebook page for upcoming events... or signup for our mailing list thru the constant contact link on our facebook page..

We look forward to building new friendships with new clients and we certainly wont forget our existing clients.. Here's to the best year to come with blessing all around!!

Mara, Phoebe and the workroom team... oxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment