custom window treatments and soft goods

16825 48th Ave W #104, Lynnwood, WA 98037 206-953-5040
dbm4softgoods@yahoo.com

Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall... crisp leaves, smell of pumpkin spice, fall colors bring it on!

I love Fall, I really think it's my favorite season. 
I'm not much for hot weather and really love the 60's - 70's temps! 
The rain the last few days has been refreshing and cooling. 
I love all the pumpkin colors and fall rusts, browns and reds.







As I get older I think I'm becoming even more of a country girl at heart.
 I'd love to have a big cozy fireplace in a country cottage on some land where 
I can roam with the dogs and craft all day! 





So get yourself a new cozy blanket and something hot to drink and a good book and 
curl up and enjoy the sound of ran and the wind blowing! 

&

I am so enchanted by all the fun pumpkin decorating ideas floating around! 




we are having a fall kick-off party at designs by mara on Oct 17th... 
check out this link to our facebook event .....





No comments:

Post a Comment